Nov 28, 2009

I break a desire for a better desire

Being a Teacher is not my destiny..not in the first place i think because i like to deal with people around the world; Now i want to be a businesswomen...
However, i put my family in the first place in every decision that i had made..
When i 17 years old, my family had transferred to Sabah..my father was Manager of a Plantation Estate

~AD-SAPIENTIAM - kearah kearifan

I really don't want to go to Tawau...i love to be a part of SMK CLIFFORD, Kuala Lipis..
I have a lot of friend there, Brass BAnD team..mei2, azimah, akmeza and others

But..family come first, i need to build back my motivation in my NEW SCHOOL, SMK KUHARA, Tawau...

Hum..my add maths was failed in my first exam..so sad
Before this i can get 80 and above..
Huhu so tough to be in a new school, no body know me..
My add maths teacher in my old school decided to teach Differentiation & Integration in Form 5
But in the new school that was different, they learn differentiation in Form 4 and will learn integration in Form 5 [follow the syllabus]
Huhu..

But..the good new is my English is improved
Here, i learn English with my classmates
They are so kind, they frequently speak English wherever they are...
I also think...is better they speak in English rather than Malay because they can't speak well in Malay
Most of my classmates are Chinese [mostly Christian - they always joining English bible recitation session at church]
Thanks to All My Friend [J, N, Erin, Karlina, BUrhan, Amsah, Noi, Lelek]
Jocelyn thanks to you, i really appreciate what ever you do to improve my English...

My Result & My Comment
1) BM B3 - don't like but i need to study
2) BI B4 - same as above comment
3) Maths A1 - haha..achieve my target
4) Sejarah B3 - not a favorite subject but i know who i am..I am MALAYSIAN..hehe
5) PI A1 - not good enough but i don't know how i get this..Syukran ya ustazah
6) Physics 4B - that great..my most favorite subject
7) Biology 4B - also my most favorite subject..huhu it must be an A
8) Chemistry 5C - i don't read the book..my brain was blank, i was blur..
9) Add Maths 5C - how come the questions maker know i didn't learn differentiation, lot of them in exam paper..isk3

~~Alhamdulillah i had offered to KOLEJ MATRIKULASI LABUAN

In my opinion, WE need to improve from 1 stage to another continuously [KAIZEN]
I always believe in myself and what Allah's give to me...

I was offered to be a Technical Engineer before i was took my last year exam
I am start working after the exam on 15th of May 2008 without 'honeymoon' like all my friends do.

Then, i decide to totally change my life to be a Great Teacher Zawani [hopefully]

And actually this is what my mother and my future husband want me to be..

[did you enjoy learning Science with me!!!]

Being a TEACHER..

I am your teacher if you enjoy learning with me......

AND

I am your teacher if you want to be my students....

FoOtNotE:
Don't judge book by its cover
Intan payung please do your best and don't you ever give-up
Learn the lyrics of 'That's the way' - Celion Deon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Order Form

Name:
Order Description / Tempahan Jahit Baju Kurung:
Email Address:
H/P number:
Payment Method:
Delivery Method:
Address:
Suggestions and Comments:
Ukuran Bahu:
Ukuran Pinggang:
Ukuran Punggung:
Labuh Baju Kurung (ukur dari bahu ke bawah lutut):
Labuh Kain (ukur dari pinggang ke tumit):

Get your own free form like this one.